Terms & Conditions Of Use:
These terms apply to all Parents and Guardians.
Bakersfield Driving School is in the Business of providing a service, namely the service of providing training and knowledge. Knowledge is a non-material commodity that cannot be returned or exchanged; therefore we cannot refund money and services regardless of use or non use.
Courtesy for Drivers Notice:
Our drivers are only paid for the time they drive. If a student is a “no show”, has no permit or cancels a class without calling at least 24 hours before their lesson, a driver would be out of work for the time period. In such cases you forfeit that lesson and that prepaid lesson will be charged. Any further lessons needed to complete your program will require an additional prepaid “STANDARD” price. Any and all charges must be paid in full before a certificate of completion will be issued.
-The Online Drivers Education Course:
- MUST Be Completed Within 6 Months From Date of Registration
-Missed Or Cancelled Lessons without 24 Hour Notification:
Please notify us if you need to change or cancel a lesson within 24 hours of the scheduled lesson. Please send an email to email@example.com to do so.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed for a missed, no show, no permit in hand or cancelled lesson unless we have been emailed 24 hours prior.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed if the student doesn’t have their permit present at time of the lesson
- This fee will increase to $75.00 when a lesson is missed on a holiday or weekend due to the demand.
-Bounced Check Fee
- A $35.00 NSF or “Bounced” Check fee applies to all payments. No exceptions can be made and no additional lessons or education can take place until full balance has been paid and cleared.
-Charge Cancellation Fee
- A $35.00 “Chargeback” fee applies to all payments. No exceptions can be made and no additional lessons or education can take place until full balance has been paid and cleared.
- We cannot offer any person or student a refund once a course has been purchased. This policy applies to both the Online Class, Classroom and Behind The Wheel Lessons. Sorry, but no exceptions can be made. Please don’t purchase a service or lessons IF you are not certain you will be able to utilize the training and/or education.
- All disputes will be resolved in Small Claims Court Bakersfield CA. Fees Bakersfield Driving School incurs due to chargeback or NSF but not limited to will be assessed to the user.